- Date Added
- Nearby Cars
Fiat 128 Picture Vehicle Rentals - Fiat 128 Picture Cars For Rent - Rent Fiat 128 Cinema Vehicles
The Fiat 128 is a classic car model produced by the Italian automaker Fiat. It was introduced in 1969 and remained in production until 2001, making it one of Fiat's longest-running and most successful models.
Here are some key features and details about the Fiat 128:
- Design and Bodywork: The Fiat 128 was designed as a compact front-wheel-drive car with a hatchback body style. It featured a practical and space-efficient design, with a roomy interior and a rear hatch that provided easy access to the cargo area.
- Engine and Performance: The Fiat 128 was powered by a range of inline-four engines, with displacements ranging from 1.1 to 1.3 liters. These engines produced varying levels of power, typically ranging from around 55 to 75 horsepower, depending on the specific model and specifications.
- Transmission: The Fiat 128 came with a 4-speed manual gearbox, although later versions were available with 5-speed manual transmissions as well.
- Variants and Updates: The Fiat 128 was offered in various body styles and configurations, including a four-door sedan, a two-door coupe, a station wagon (Familiare), and a three-door hatchback (128 Rally). Over the years, the model received several updates and improvements to keep it competitive in the small car market.
- Global Popularity: The Fiat 128 was popular in various markets worldwide, and it was well-received by consumers for its practicality, reliability, and affordability.
- Influence and Legacy: The Fiat 128 played a significant role in automotive history as one of the first mass-produced front-wheel-drive cars. It set the standard for small and practical hatchback designs, influencing the development of future compact cars.
The Fiat 128 was lauded for its innovative design and versatility, becoming a popular choice among families and individuals looking for a practical and economical car.
Although the production of the Fiat 128 ceased in 2001, it remains an important model in Fiat's history and an iconic representation of compact hatchback design. Well-maintained examples of the Fiat 128 continue to be cherished by vintage car enthusiasts, who appreciate their historical significance and the practicality they offer.