- Date Added
- Nearby Cars
Subaru B9 Tribeca Picture Vehicle Rentals - Subaru B9 Tribeca Picture Cars For Rent - Rent Subaru B9 Tribeca Cinema Vehicles
The Subaru B9 Tribeca is a mid-size crossover SUV that was produced by Subaru from 2005 to 2014. It was introduced as Subaru's first seven-passenger SUV, designed to provide both practicality and performance for families and outdoor enthusiasts. The "B9" in its name refers to Subaru's engine series, while "Tribeca" is a neighborhood in New York City.
Key features and characteristics of the Subaru B9 Tribeca include:
- Seven-Passenger Seating: The B9 Tribeca offers seating for up to seven passengers, making it suitable for larger families or those who need extra passenger capacity.
- Distinctive Design: The B9 Tribeca featured a unique and polarizing design, with a distinctive front grille, angular headlights, and a sloping roofline. Its styling set it apart from more traditional SUVs in the market.
- All-Wheel Drive: As with most Subaru vehicles, the B9 Tribeca comes equipped with Subaru's Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive system, providing enhanced traction and stability on various road conditions.
- Engine and Performance: The B9 Tribeca was initially powered by a 3.0-liter flat-six engine, later replaced with a more powerful 3.6-liter flat-six engine. Both engines provided a smooth and capable driving experience.
- Safety Features: The B9 Tribeca came with a range of safety features, including standard stability control, anti-lock brakes, and front-seat side airbags, enhancing the SUV's safety profile.
- Interior Comfort and Technology: The interior of the B9 Tribeca offered a well-designed cabin with comfortable seating and various technology features, such as a premium sound system and available navigation.
- Discontinuation and Successor: The B9 Tribeca was discontinued after the 2014 model year. Subaru replaced it with the Subaru Ascent, a larger and more modern three-row SUV designed to meet the evolving demands of the mid-size SUV market.
While the Subaru B9 Tribeca had a distinct design and offered practicality and all-wheel-drive capability, it faced some challenges in the highly competitive mid-size SUV segment. Despite its discontinuation, Subaru continued to focus on producing popular and reliable SUVs, and the B9 Tribeca played a role in shaping Subaru's approach to larger family-oriented vehicles.