- Date Added
- Nearby Cars
Nissan Cube Picture Vehicle Rentals - Nissan Cube Picture Cars For Rent - Rent Nissan Cube Cinema Vehicles
The Nissan Cube was a compact, quirky, and boxy-shaped car produced by Nissan from 1998 to 2019. It gained popularity for its distinctive design and practical features, making it an attractive choice for urban driving and those seeking a unique and functional vehicle.
Here are some key features and highlights of the Nissan Cube:
- Unique Design: The Cube was instantly recognizable for its boxy shape, asymmetrical rear window, and distinctive wraparound rear window pillar, known as the "B-pillar." Its design was inspired by the Japanese concept of "kaizen," emphasizing simplicity, functionality, and uniqueness.
- Spacious Interior: Despite its compact exterior dimensions, the Cube offered a surprisingly spacious and versatile interior. The asymmetrical rear design allowed for more headroom and rear-seat space, creating a comfortable environment for passengers.
- Sliding Rear Seats: The Cube featured sliding and reclining rear seats, providing flexible seating arrangements and allowing passengers to customize their comfort levels during journeys.
- Large Side Hinged Rear Door: The Cube's large, side-hinged rear door provided easy access to the cargo area, making loading and unloading items a breeze.
- Advanced Technology: Depending on the model year and trim level, the Cube was equipped with various advanced technology features, including a user-friendly infotainment system, premium audio options, and available driver-assistance systems.
- Fuel Efficiency: The Cube was powered by fuel-efficient four-cylinder engines, offering respectable fuel economy for city driving and daily commuting.
- Limited Availability: The Cube was mainly sold in certain markets, including Japan, North America, and select countries in Europe. Its unique design and limited availability contributed to its status as a niche vehicle.
While the Nissan Cube enjoyed a dedicated following of fans who appreciated its unconventional design and practicality, it faced challenges in the highly competitive automotive market, leading to its discontinuation in 2019. Despite its production ending, the Nissan Cube remains a memorable and iconic vehicle in automotive history and continues to be cherished by enthusiasts for its distinctive charm and functionality.