- Date Added
- Nearby Cars
Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais Picture Vehicle Rentals - Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais Picture Cars For Rent - Rent Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais Cinema Vehicles
The Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais is a model that was part of the larger Oldsmobile Cutlass line produced by Oldsmobile, a division of General Motors. Introduced in 1985, the Cutlass Calais was a compact car designed to cater to buyers seeking a combination of sporty styling, performance, and affordability.
Key features and highlights of the Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais include:
- Sporty Design: The Cutlass Calais boasted a sporty and aerodynamic design, with sleek lines, a sloping rear roofline, and contemporary styling cues, setting it apart from other compact cars of its time.
- Performance-Oriented Models: The Cutlass Calais offered performance-oriented models like the Calais 442 and the International Series, which featured upgraded engines and suspension components for a more spirited driving experience.
- Comfortable Interior: Despite its compact size, the Cutlass Calais provided a comfortable interior with available features like power windows, power seats, and modern audio systems.
- Engine Options: The Cutlass Calais offered a range of engine options, including four-cylinder and V6 engines, providing a balance of power and fuel efficiency to suit different driver preferences.
- Technological Innovations: Depending on the model year, the Cutlass Calais incorporated various technological innovations, such as digital dashboards and electronic climate control, reflecting Oldsmobile's commitment to staying current with automotive advancements.
- Limited Production: The Cutlass Calais was produced for a relatively short time, and it was eventually replaced by other models within the Oldsmobile lineup as market demands shifted.
The Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais, with its blend of sporty styling and performance features, provided an appealing option for buyers seeking an affordable and stylish compact car. Although no longer in production, the Cutlass Calais remains a part of Oldsmobile's automotive legacy, appreciated by those who remember its youthful and dynamic approach to the compact car segment of the 1980s and early 1990s.