- Date Added
- Nearby Cars
Mitsubishi Diamante Picture Vehicle Rentals - Mitsubishi Diamante Picture Cars For Rent - Rent Mitsubishi Diamante Cinema Vehicles
The Mitsubishi Diamante is a mid-size luxury sedan that was produced by Mitsubishi Motors from 1990 to 2005. It was positioned as the flagship sedan in Mitsubishi's lineup, offering a combination of luxury, comfort, and performance.
Here are some key points about the Mitsubishi Diamante:
- Introduction: The Mitsubishi Diamante was first introduced in 1990 as a replacement for the Mitsubishi Sigma. It was sold in various markets worldwide, including Japan, North America, Europe, and Australia.
- Design and Styling: The Diamante featured a sleek and refined design, with smooth body lines and a distinctive grille. It offered a stylish appearance befitting a mid-size luxury sedan.
- Engine and Performance: The Diamante was equipped with a range of engine options, including V6 engines of different displacements. It provided a balance of power and fuel efficiency, making it suitable for both city driving and long-distance cruising.
- Drivetrain: The Diamante was offered with both front-wheel drive (FWD) and all-wheel drive (AWD) configurations, depending on the market and trim level.
- Interior and Features: Inside, the Diamante offered a comfortable and well-appointed cabin, with luxurious materials and amenities. It featured options such as leather seating, wood trim, power-adjustable seats, and advanced audio systems.
- Trim Levels: The Diamante was available in various trim levels, with higher-end models offering more advanced features and luxurious enhancements.
- Popularity and Market Presence: The Mitsubishi Diamante garnered a degree of popularity in several markets due to its blend of luxury, reliability, and value.
- Discontinuation: The Mitsubishi Diamante was discontinued in 2005, after a successful run of over a decade.
The Mitsubishi Diamante holds historical significance as a representation of Mitsubishi's foray into the mid-size luxury sedan segment. It was a well-regarded model during its production years and is remembered by those who appreciated its combination of comfort, performance, and amenities. Today, the Diamante is seen as a nostalgic and classic option for those interested in older Mitsubishi models and a reminder of the brand's diverse lineup in the past.