- Date Added
- Nearby Cars
Subaru GF Picture Vehicle Rentals - Subaru GF Picture Cars For Rent - Rent Subaru GF Cinema Vehicles
The Subaru GF corresponds to the Subaru Impreza in its various body styles and generations. Here are some key points about the Subaru Impreza, which is represented by the GF chassis code:
- Introduction: The Subaru Impreza was first introduced in 1992 as a replacement for the Subaru Leone. It has since become one of Subaru's most popular and iconic models.
- Chassis Code: The GF in GC/GM/GF represents the production line designation for the Impreza. The following character in the code indicates the specific chassis type.
- Body Styles: The Impreza has been offered in various body styles, including sedan (denoted by the letter C), coupe (denoted by the letter M), and wagon (denoted by the letter F). However, this designation may vary depending on the region and market.
- Engine Series: The Impreza's predecessor's EA series engines were replaced by the new EJ series engines, which have been widely used in Subaru's lineup.
- Generation: The Impreza has gone through multiple generations since its introduction and is currently in its sixth generation as of my last update in September 2021.
- Turbocharged Models: Some versions of the Impreza, particularly the GC8 chassis, were available with turbocharged EJ20 engines, providing higher performance and becoming popular among enthusiasts. However, turbocharged models were not available in all markets, such as the US and Canada.
- Naturally Aspirated Engines: Non-turbocharged versions of the Impreza have been offered with various naturally aspirated engines, such as the EJ253 and EJ25D.
The Subaru Impreza has gained a reputation for its performance capabilities, reliability, and all-wheel-drive system, making it a popular choice among drivers seeking a versatile and practical compact car. As the Impreza has evolved over the years, Subaru has continued to refine and enhance its features and technologies to meet the needs of modern drivers.