- Date Added
- Nearby Cars
Mercury Milan Picture Vehicle Rentals - Mercury Milan Picture Cars For Rent - Rent Mercury Milan Cinema Vehicles
The Mercury Milan was a mid-size sedan produced by the Mercury division of Ford Motor Company from 2006 to 2011. It was introduced as a part of Mercury's effort to offer a more modern and stylish option within the mid-size sedan segment.
Here are some key points about the Mercury Milan:
- Introduction: The Mercury Milan was introduced in 2006 as a new addition to the Mercury lineup. It shared its platform with the Ford Fusion and Lincoln MKZ, being part of the CD3 platform family.
- Design and Styling: The Milan featured a sleek and contemporary design, offering a more upscale appearance compared to some of its competitors. It had a distinctive grille and stylish exterior accents that aimed to give it a premium look.
- Powertrain Options: The Milan was offered with various engine options, including four-cylinder and V6 engines, providing a balance of fuel efficiency and performance. Transmission choices included manual and automatic transmissions.
- Trim Levels: The Milan was available in multiple trim levels, with increasing levels of features and amenities. Buyers could choose from well-equipped models with various convenience, safety, and entertainment features.
- Interior and Features: The Milan's interior offered comfortable seating for up to five passengers and a user-friendly layout. It included available features such as leather upholstery, heated seats, navigation systems, and advanced audio systems.
- All-Wheel Drive: In some model years, the Mercury Milan offered optional all-wheel drive, providing improved traction and stability in various driving conditions.
- Discontinuation: The Mercury brand was discontinued in 2011 as part of Ford's restructuring plan. As a result, the Mercury Milan, along with other Mercury models, ceased production after the 2011 model year.
The Mercury Milan was appreciated for its blend of style, comfort, and value. Although it had a relatively short production run, it remains notable among enthusiasts for its unique design and place in Mercury's lineup. Today, well-maintained examples of the Mercury Milan are sought after by used car buyers who appreciate its modern styling and features.