- Date Added
- Nearby Cars
Mercury Park Lane Picture Vehicle Rentals - Mercury Park Lane Picture Cars For Rent - Rent Mercury Park Lane Cinema Vehicles
The Mercury Park Lane was a full-size car produced by the Mercury division of Ford Motor Company from 1958 to 1960 and then again from 1964 to 1968. It was introduced as a top-of-the-line model in the Mercury lineup, offering a combination of luxury, comfort, and performance.
Here are some key points about the Mercury Park Lane:
First Generation (1958-1960):
- The Mercury Park Lane was introduced in 1958 as a new model, positioned above the Mercury Montclair in the lineup.
- It was available in various body styles, including a two-door hardtop coupe, four-door hardtop sedan, and convertible.
- The Park Lane featured a stylish and upscale design with distinctive chrome accents and a "jet pod" taillight design.
- It was powered by a range of V8 engines, providing ample power and performance.
Second Generation (1964-1968):
- After a brief hiatus, the Park Lane nameplate returned in 1964 as a top-of-the-line model once again.
- The second-generation Park Lane underwent a redesign with updated styling and a more modern appearance.
- It continued to offer a range of body styles, including two-door and four-door hardtops, as well as a convertible.
- Engine options were updated to meet emission standards and include various V8 choices.
Throughout its production years, the Mercury Park Lane represented a luxurious and upscale offering within the Mercury lineup. It catered to buyers seeking a comfortable and well-appointed full-size car with a touch of luxury.
As with many classic cars, well-maintained examples of the Mercury Park Lane are appreciated among collectors and automotive enthusiasts for their vintage charm, unique design, and significance in Mercury's history.