- Date Added
- Nearby Cars
Saturn Vue Picture Vehicle Rentals - Saturn Vue Picture Cars For Rent - Rent Saturn Vue Cinema Vehicles
The Saturn Vue was a compact crossover SUV produced by Saturn Corporation from 2002 to 2010. Here are some key features and details about the Saturn Vue:
- Body Style: The Saturn Vue was a five-door compact SUV with a unibody construction, offering a combination of car-like handling and SUV versatility.
- Engine Options: It was available with various engine options over its production years, including a 2.2-liter four-cylinder engine and a 3.0-liter V6 engine. In later years, a 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine and a more powerful 3.5-liter V6 engine were also offered.
- Transmission: The Vue came with a choice of a 5-speed manual transmission or a 4-speed automatic transmission, providing flexibility for different driving preferences.
- Front-Wheel Drive and All-Wheel Drive: The Vue was offered in both front-wheel drive (FWD) and all-wheel drive (AWD) configurations, giving buyers options based on their traction needs.
- Interior and Seating: The Vue provided a comfortable interior with seating for up to five passengers. It offered a good amount of legroom and headroom for both front and rear passengers.
- Cargo Space: The Vue featured a spacious cargo area, which could be expanded by folding down the rear seats, allowing for the transportation of larger items.
- Safety Features: Standard safety features included dual front airbags, anti-lock brakes (ABS), and optional side curtain airbags for enhanced occupant protection.
- Red Line Performance Model: The Saturn Vue Red Line was a performance-oriented version, introduced in 2004, featuring sportier styling and suspension tuning.
- Green Line Hybrid Model: Starting in 2007, the Saturn Vue Green Line was introduced as a hybrid variant, offering improved fuel efficiency and reduced emissions.
- Legacy: The Saturn Vue was part of Saturn's effort to expand its product lineup with versatile and practical vehicles. It was aimed at customers seeking a compact SUV with car-like handling and better fuel efficiency compared to larger SUVs.
- Discontinuation: Production of the Saturn Vue ceased in 2010 as part of the dissolution of the Saturn brand following General Motors' bankruptcy.
Overall, the Saturn Vue was a practical and versatile compact SUV, offering a range of engine options and configurations to suit different customer preferences. It provided a comfortable and functional driving experience, making it a popular choice among consumers seeking a capable crossover SUV during its production years.