- Date Added
- Nearby Cars
Scion xA Picture Vehicle Rentals - Scion xA Picture Cars For Rent - Rent Scion xA Cinema Vehicles
The Scion xA was a subcompact car produced by Scion, a former division of Toyota, from 2004 to 2006. It was part of Scion's initial lineup and aimed at younger drivers who sought an economical and stylish urban commuter.
Key features of the Scion xA:
- Compact Design: The xA had a compact and agile design, making it well-suited for city driving and maneuvering in tight spaces. Its small size and nimble handling were ideal for navigating crowded streets.
- Fuel Efficiency: With its efficient four-cylinder engine, the xA offered good fuel economy, making it cost-effective for daily commuting and city driving.
- Distinctive Styling: The xA sported a unique and eye-catching appearance. It featured a boxy shape with sharp lines, a distinctive grille, and large headlights, contributing to its modern and edgy design.
- Interior and Versatility: Despite its compact size, the xA offered a surprisingly spacious interior. The rear seats could be folded down to create additional cargo space, providing versatility for carrying larger items.
- Standard Features: Scion focused on providing value, and the xA was no exception. It came well-equipped with standard features such as air conditioning, power windows and locks, a CD player, and keyless entry.
- Customization Options: Like other Scion models, the xA offered a range of customization options, allowing owners to personalize their cars with various accessories and aftermarket parts.
- Safety: The xA was designed with safety in mind and came with standard safety features, including anti-lock brakes, multiple airbags, and a tire pressure monitoring system.
- Discontinuation: The Scion xA was discontinued after the 2006 model year when Scion decided to revamp its lineup. It was later replaced by the Scion xD, which continued to cater to the subcompact segment.
The Scion xA left an impression for its distinctive design, fuel efficiency, and practicality, appealing to young drivers seeking an affordable and stylish urban car. Although it had a relatively short production run, its legacy lives on as part of Scion's early lineup and the brand's commitment to offering unique and innovative vehicles to the younger generation of drivers.